I’ve always loved scary movies. As a kid, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw Massacre haunted me for days (especially the first one, because I lived on Elm Street).
I’ve been thinking about things that scare me now, as a new parent, and came up with a list of movie titles sure to curdle the blood of anybody with a child. Here they are:
- The Blowout, Part 1: Half Past Midnight
- The Blowout, Part 2: Already Late for Work
- The Curious Case of the College Tuition
- A Missed Call from Daycare
- We’re Out of Diapers
- Gone Binky Gone
- Sleep No More
- The Eight Hour Sleep: Why’s It So Quiet?
- it Came From Non-Organic
- Percentile Predicament: A Head of the Curve (aka The 95th Percentile Head)
- The Kid Who Hated Heavy Metal
Ok, I think I’m done now. What movies would you love (to hate) to see?