It’s exciting times around our house. Little guy just turned four months old, and he’s hitting those milestones left and right.
Right now he loves talking (must have inherited that from his mom). He’s becoming quite adept at it, too. Here are his five favorite words:
At the same time, I’ve discovered something about myself–something far more sinister. I’m becoming my father. Here are five things I’ve done that I swore I’d never do.
- Taken out the trash in my underwear.
- Gone around the house obsessively turning off lights.
- Worn pants with a hole in them and hoped for the best.
- Listened to am radio…on purpose.
- Fallen asleep reading a book…before 10 pm.