My wife and I think Wolfe is the cutest thing ever. Sometimes, though, it makes me cranky that he can not only get away with stuff, but get praised for it, when if I did the same thing people would berate me.
Here’s a quick list of five things my son does that are cute now but won’t be later in life. I hope he grows out of them (at some point, but not now).
- Sticking his tongue out when he smiles
- Doing “the trifecta”: a grunt, a leg kick, and a loud fart (not so amusing to the Mrs. when Dad does it)
- Rolling around in a diaper whilst drooling everywhere
- Sucking loudly on his own forearm
- Staring at bright lights and babbling nonsensically